Ealing Abbey organ
1935: John Compton was particularly proud of the instrument in the Priory Church of the then St Benedict’s Priory. The organ was unfortunately destroyed by a bomb on 7 October 1940.
1974 Rushworth and Dreaper built a new instrument on neo-classical lines, 2 manuals, 26 speaking stops
New Chapel pipe instrument: Matthew Copley, 1980, installed Summer 2012
The main instrument is used regularly for accompanying liturgy and for organ recitals on the first Sunday of each month at 1700h.
This page is in development
We are grateful for IT Information Technology support (Web hosting agency, Web design adviser): to WebPress Creative Overland Park, KS
We are grateful for Consultancy to S3 Consulting, North Virginia
© Ealing Abbey, copyright 21 November 2013